1) Mascara dries up faster than it used to.
2) Clothes are cut smaller and elastic shrinks. (Uh huh!)
3) It is possible for a TV cable repair guy to roll his eyes and raise his voice at you in your own house without losing an appendage.
4) For some reason I’ve started participating in writing as a spectator. (Notice how I just slipped that in here.)
5) You can concoct a darn good casserole with no cheese or cream of anything soup in the house.
6) I still feel naked in public writing here. (I know. I know, B. I said naked again.)